Monday, March 17, 2014

Tango on a Monday Morning

I recently discovered a Daylight Tango Practica that runs from 11:00am to 2:00pm. Its the second time I've gone and each time has proven to be filled with wonderful surprises. I would like to write a longer piece but here, I'll try to capture some random moments instead:


  • A woman married many many years to her childhood friend going through a divorce
  • A lovely brunch with 2 women and a hunk of a waiter to flirt with
  • Lessons on boleos (apparently I've been wound up too tight)
  • A playful dance that lasted for many songs
  • Conversations about a range of topics starting with Depeche Mode - so refreshing!
  • Still shocked that someone would think that I'm twenty-something
  • Tango exercises (its hard to get the kizomba out of me now)
  • Its good to change up your routine 
  • Depeche Mode as a tango Enjoy the Silence Tanghetto (sweet!)
  • Its lovely to start off the dance when someone says "I was hoping you would still be here to dance with you"
  • Further refinement of the tango hold
  • Freshly baked sourdough bread
  • Berretin - an obsession
  • I wonder what I would feel like if ever I passed on an opportunity to make millions
  • More free parking in Capitol Hill



No comments:

Post a Comment