Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Reflections


No matter how many times I've experienced it, I never tire of the fall: the green leaves turn into golden hues of yellow, orange or red, the air is crisp and the ground cover is now dominated by golden brown leaves that have fallen from the trees as they grow dormant.

I am visiting New England after being away for 2 years. Its been a lovely, restful visit so far; punctuated by delicious, indulgent meals that I hope are balanced out by my walking around. (I have some serious dancing to do to make-up for all the food that I'm eating!!!!)

Its been so much fun walking through my old haunts and seeing what's familiar and new: changes that mark the passage of time and talking to friends that I haven't seen for a while and enjoying our memories and new adventures.




This is a perfect break from my normal routine. I'm celebrating everything that I have and all that I am looking forward to:
Dancing, volleyball, glass blowing, new friendships, old friendships, family, travels.... who knows what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment